Outplacement and career coaching that get results
Change is a common part of today's workplace. Is your company restructuring? Are you looking for career direction? You can rely on Glide Outplacement to help you effectively manage change.
Our practical and personalised outplacement support and career coaching, tailored resume writing service and specialist ADF Defence transition programs are proven to work. More than 80% of outplacement program participants find new roles within three months.
We support individuals and companies across Australia, with consultants in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Adelaide. Contact our Brisbane Head Office or call 07 3162 2976 to ask how we can help you.
Outplacement and redundancy advice
We work with clients from government, private and not-for-profits to minimise the risks associated with redundancies. Our individual, group and executive outplacement programs can be delivered in person or via telephone, email and online. We also provide transition to retirement and organisational change support.
We will help your employees navigate the challenges of redundancy, optimise their job search and market themselves to employers. Our outplacement consultants are experts on employment trends and networking opportunities.
Do you want to advance in your job, change direction or embark on a new venture? Our career coaches work with people at every stage of their professional life, from graduates to retirees. And our professional resume writers produce interview winning resumes, cover letters, selection criteria and LinkedIn profiles.
Leaving the Australian Army, Navy or Air Force? We support Australian Defence Force members with career transition management coaching programs and CV coaching services to help you find employment after the ADF.
Why choose us for outplacement services or career coaching?
High quality services
Practical and effective support tailored to your needs
Value for money
Affordable prices without compromising quality
A network of experienced outplacement consultants and coaches
Successful track record
More than 85% of participants find a new role within 3 months
Comprehensive learning materials
Up-to-date and practical tools to ensure success
Genuine candidate care
Every participant is matched with a consultant suited to their needs
Australia-wide including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra
Feedback surveys rate us above 90% satisfaction
I would recommend Glide Outplacement to anyone seeking to improve themselves and to prepare themselves for their next career challenge.
Stuart Mackay, Training Specialist
I want to thank you for your coaching and friendship during my transition period after redundancy. Your expertise and guidance, all the way through from unemployment to being able to get a new position, was fantastic.
James, Account Manager
Recent blog posts
- Once there were jobs for life. The career you began in your twenties would usually be the one you’d continue doing until your retirement. But for Millennials, changing careers, even …
- Well done, you’ve submitted your resume and reached the next stage – a video job interview. Although this may be your first on screen assessment, they are becoming ever more popular with …
- The standard recommendation before a job interview is to ‘get a good night’s sleep’ the night before so that you’re functioning at your best during the event. But often we …
Free tools and resources
- A free job interview guide to help you get hired Do you want to have more success with your job interviews? Glide Outplacement has written an easy to read guide to job interviewing. The free ebook …
- Telling staff they’re being made redundant will never be an easy or enjoyable process, but with a bit of forward planning and care it can at least be handled correctly …
- It is commonly believed that non-compete clauses cannot be enforced as they run contrary to the public policy of providing a sufficient and trained labour force (see Section 106 of …