Outplacement services and career coaching tailored to your needs
Career transition is a common feature of today's workplace. If you require effective outplacement services, career coaching or ADF Defence transition programs, talk to Glide Outplacement. We support individuals and companies across Australia, with consultants in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Adelaide.
We offer practical and personalised solutions tailored to your needs - not to set processes - to help people adapt to market conditions and manage employment change. Contact our Head Office or call 07 3162 2976 to discuss how we can assist you and for further information about our services.
Outplacement programs and redundancy advice
From redundancy strategies through to managing employee notifications and placing them with a dedicated outplacement consultant, we can support your organisation. We work with clients from government, private and community sectors, minimising the risks associated with organisational change. Our individual, group and executive outplacement programs can be delivered in person or via telephone, email and online.
We help your employees navigate the challenges of redundancy, optimise their job search and market themselves to potential employers. Our consultants provide advice on job market trends, while identifying employment and networking opportunities. We also provide employee transition to retirement programs, redundancy notification training and organisational change support.
Career management services
Are you leaving the Australian Army, Navy or Air Force? We support Australian Defence Force members' transition from military to civilian roles, with Defence career transition management coaching programs and CV coaching services to ensure a positive departure from the ADF.
If you want to advance in your job, change direction or embark on a new venture, you can achieve your full employment potential with our support. Our coaches have extensive knowledge of a range of occupations and work with people at every stage of their professional life, from graduates to retirees, while our professional resume writers produce interview winning resumes, cover letters, selection criteria and LinkedIn profiles. Visit our resume shop.
Why choose us for outplacement services or career coaching?
High quality services
Practical and effective support tailored to your needs
Value for money
Affordable prices without compromising quality
A network of experienced professionals
Successful track record
More than 85% of participants find a new role within 3 months
Comprehensive learning materials
Up-to-date and practical tools to ensure success
Genuine candidate care
Every participant is matched with a consultant suited to their needs
Australia-wide including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra
Feedback surveys rate us above 90% satisfaction
I would recommend Glide Outplacement to anyone seeking to improve themselves and to prepare themselves for their next career challenge.
Stuart Mackay, Training Specialist
I want to thank you for your coaching and friendship during my transition period after redundancy. Your expertise and guidance, all the way through from unemployment to being able to get a new position, was fantastic.
James, Account Manager
Recent blog posts
- Most employees are not immune from being sacked or made redundant. Imagine if you unexpectedly lost your job today: no redundancy pay, no notice, no gold watch and no leaving …
- It’s nice to be wanted, but is this new job opportunity really right for you? How do you decide whether to take an offer or not? Luckily Glide Outplacement has …
- In a job interview, it is standard practice to shake hands with your interviewer when you first meet and at the end of the process. We use it to show …
Free tools and resources
- It is commonly believed that non-compete clauses cannot be enforced as they run contrary to the public policy of providing a sufficient and trained labour force (see Section 106 of …
- Looking for work can be a challenging task. A job search action plan will help you to organise your search for work or an alternative career. Having a plan with clearly defined goals motivates you stick …
- If you are leaving the Australian Defence Force, writing a resume to apply for civilian jobs will be one of the first steps in your job search. But how can …