Outplacement services and career coaching that get results
Career transition is a common feature of today's workplace. If you require effective outplacement services, career coaching, resumes or ADF Defence transition programs, talk to Glide Outplacement. We support individuals and companies across Australia, with consultants in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Adelaide.
We offer practical and personalised outplacement solutions and career coaching tailored to your needs - not to set processes - to help people adapt to market conditions and manage career change. Contact our Brisbane Head Office or call 07 3162 2976 to ask how we can support you.
Outplacement programs and redundancy advice
From redundancy strategies through to managing employee notifications and placing them with a dedicated outplacement consultant, we can support your organisation. We work with clients from government, private and community sectors, minimising the risks associated with organisational change. Our individual, group and executive outplacement programs can be delivered in person or via telephone, email and online.
We help your employees navigate the challenges of redundancy, optimise their job search and market themselves to potential employers. Our outplacement consultants provide advice on job market trends, while identifying employment and networking opportunities. We also provide employee transition to retirement programs, redundancy notification training and organisational change support.
Career management services
Are you leaving the Australian Army, Navy or Air Force? We support Australian Defence Force members' transition from military to civilian roles, with Defence career transition management coaching programs and CV coaching services to ensure a positive departure from the ADF.
If you want to advance in your job, change direction or embark on a new venture, you can achieve your full employment potential with our support. Our coaches have extensive knowledge of a range of occupations and work with people at every stage of their professional life, from graduates to retirees, while our professional resume writers produce interview winning resumes, cover letters, selection criteria and LinkedIn profiles. Visit our resume writing shop.
Why choose us for outplacement services or career coaching?
High quality services
Practical and effective support tailored to your needs
Value for money
Affordable prices without compromising quality
A network of experienced outplacement consultants and coaches
Successful track record
More than 85% of participants find a new role within 3 months
Comprehensive learning materials
Up-to-date and practical tools to ensure success
Genuine candidate care
Every participant is matched with a consultant suited to their needs
Australia-wide including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra
Feedback surveys rate us above 90% satisfaction
I would recommend Glide Outplacement to anyone seeking to improve themselves and to prepare themselves for their next career challenge.
Stuart Mackay, Training Specialist
I want to thank you for your coaching and friendship during my transition period after redundancy. Your expertise and guidance, all the way through from unemployment to being able to get a new position, was fantastic.
James, Account Manager
Recent blog posts
- Well done, you’ve submitted your resume and reached the next stage – a video job interview. Although this may be your first on screen assessment, they are becoming ever more popular with …
- The standard recommendation before a job interview is to ‘get a good night’s sleep’ the night before so that you’re functioning at your best during the event. But often we …
- Outplacement services are offered by employers after you’re made redundant, when your priority is finding a new job. But outplacement can do more than help you move smoothly into a new …
Free tools and resources
- Telling staff they’re being made redundant will never be an easy or enjoyable process, but with a bit of forward planning and care it can at least be handled correctly …
- It is commonly believed that non-compete clauses cannot be enforced as they run contrary to the public policy of providing a sufficient and trained labour force (see Section 106 of …
- Looking for work or changing careers can be a challenging task. A job search action plan will help you to organise your search for work or an alternative career. Having a plan with …