Outplacement support you can trust. Expert career advice. Resumes that get results.
Change is a common part of today's workplace.
Is your company restructuring? Do you want a new job or to improve your career?
Get the help you need with Glide Outplacement's practical and personalised outplacement, career coaching and resume writing services.
Effective outplacement services, career coaching and resumes
Change is a common part of today's workplace. Is your company restructuring? Do you want a new job or to improve your career? Get the help you need with Glide Outplacement's practical and personalised outplacement, career coaching and resume writing services.
Our track record shows we get results. More than 80% of outplacement program participants find new roles within three months.
We support individuals and companies across Australia, with consultants in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide. Contact our Brisbane Head Office or call 07 3162 2976 to find out how Glide Outplacement can help you manage change.
For employers managing redundancies
We will help your employees navigate the challenges of redundancy, optimise their job search and market themselves to employers.
Our outplacement consultants are experts on employment trends and networking opportunities. Individual, group and executive outplacement programs can be delivered in person or via telephone and online.
For individuals wanting career support
Do you want to advance in your job, change direction or embark on a new venture? Our career coaches work with people at every stage of their professional life.
And our resume writers produce interview winning resumes, cover letters, ADF CVs, selection criteria and LinkedIn profiles.
Our range of services
Individual, group and executive programs enable people to move on from redundancy with dignity.
Want to change jobs or get promoted? Our career coaches will help you achieve your potential.
Why choose Glide Outplacement?
Client reviews and testimonials
I would recommend Glide Outplacement to anyone seeking to improve themselves and to prepare themselves for their next career challenge.
Stuart Mackay, Training Specialist
I want to thank you for your coaching and friendship during my transition period after redundancy. Your expertise and guidance, all the way through from unemployment to being able to get a new position, was fantastic.
James, Account Manager
Latest blog posts
- When you were made redundant, you may have thought outplacement services wouldn't be of use to you... But now you've started your job search independently and it's not going as …
- A good resume database experience can be like a perfect blind date. A job seeker and a recruiter meet for the first time, get to know each other and sparks …
- In the past, you may not have needed a blue collar resume. Perhaps you’ve picked up work through your network or based on your reputation. But there may come a …
Tools and resources
- Do you want to have more success with your job interviews? Glide Outplacement has written a comprehensive guide to job interviewing that will help you stand out from your competition and convince potential employers …
- Making people redundant will never be an easy or enjoyable process, but with a bit of forward planning and care it can at least be handled correctly and be as painless …
- It is commonly believed that non-compete clauses cannot be enforced as they run contrary to the public policy of providing a sufficient and trained labour force (see Section 106 of …