Effective outplacement services, career coaching and resumes
Change is a common part of today's workplace. Is your company restructuring? Do you want a new job or to improve your career? Get the help you need with our practical and personalised outplacement, career coaching and resume writing services.
Our track record shows we get results. More than 80% of outplacement program participants find new roles within three months.
We support individuals and companies across Australia, with consultants in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide. Contact our Brisbane Head Office or call 07 3162 2976 to find out how Glide Outplacement can help you manage change.
Outplacement and redundancy advice
We will help your employees navigate the challenges of redundancy, optimise their job search and market themselves to employers. This can minimise the risks associated with redundancies. Our outplacement consultants are experts on employment trends and networking opportunities. Individual, group and executive outplacement programs can be delivered in person or via telephone, email and online. We also provide transition to retirement and organisational change support.
Do you want to advance in your job, change direction or embark on a new venture? Our career coaches work with people at every stage of their professional life. And our resume writers produce interview winning resumes, cover letters, selection criteria and LinkedIn profiles. Leaving the Australian Army, Navy or Air Force? We support Australian Defence Force members with career transition management coaching programs and CV coaching services.
Why choose Glide Outplacement?
High quality services
Practical and effective support tailored to your needs
Value for money
Affordable prices without compromising quality
A network of experienced outplacement consultants and coaches
Successful track record
More than 85% of participants find a new role within 3 months
Comprehensive learning materials
Up-to-date and practical tools to ensure success
Genuine candidate care
Every participant is matched with a consultant suited to their needs
Including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra
Feedback surveys rate us above 90% satisfaction
I would recommend Glide Outplacement to anyone seeking to improve themselves and to prepare themselves for their next career challenge.
Stuart Mackay, Training Specialist
I want to thank you for your coaching and friendship during my transition period after redundancy. Your expertise and guidance, all the way through from unemployment to being able to get a new position, was fantastic.
James, Account Manager
Latest blog posts
- A good resume database experience can be like a perfect blind date. A job seeker and a recruiter meet for the first time, get to know each other and sparks …
- In the past, you may not have needed a blue collar resume. Perhaps you’ve picked up work through your network or based on your reputation. But there may come a …
- You have the qualifications, experience and skills, so why is it so hard to find a job in Australia? When you have been looking for an extended period of time, …
Tools and resources
- Do you want to have more success with your job interviews? Glide Outplacement has written a comprehensive guide to job interviewing that will help you stand out from your competition and convince potential employers …
- Making people redundant will never be an easy or enjoyable process, but with a bit of forward planning and care it can at least be handled correctly and be as painless …
- It is commonly believed that non-compete clauses cannot be enforced as they run contrary to the public policy of providing a sufficient and trained labour force (see Section 106 of …