Glide Outplacement is a leading Australian provider of outplacement support, career coaching and resume writing services. We’re proud to have delivered support that has changed the lives of thousands of people we have worked with, helping them to make a successful career transition.
We have a first-class team of consultants located around Australia. They draw on years of practical experience and knowledge to support people in their transition to new roles.
We’re different to traditional companies. Our approach is driven by companies and individuals’ needs – not by set processes. We’re committed to placing our clients at the centre of what we do. By getting to know your drivers, we ensure we deliver a service that is relevant to you.
We work on large and small outplacement projects, partnering with organisations to deliver high volume, complex projects through to one-off redundancies.
A unique framework
Our programs are based on our Careers in Motion© core framework, delivering highly personalised career coaching combined with emotional and practical support. We:
- Empower people to develop their career.
- Assist employees to transition after redundancy.
- Support organisations during periods of change.
- Help job seekers effectively market their skills.
We have worked with many major, well-known organisations in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors, and have a strong reputation for providing a top-quality service to our clients.
At Glide Outplacement, we actively seek feedback from individuals using our services. They assess the support they received and can suggest areas for improvement. The results demonstrate how well we are doing:
- More than 85% of people on our programs secured a new role within 3 months.
- 98% of participants rated their coach as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.
- We have a 97% satisfaction rating from clients who have used our services.
- 9 out of 10 individuals would recommend us.
Contact our head office to find out more about our services and how we can help you.