We work with employers and individuals throughout Brisbane and Queensland, offering affordable and personal outplacement services, career coaching and resume writing services. Our outplacement programs support people through the redundancy process, guided by expert consultants who help them move on to the next stage of their working life with dignity and respect. We also offer career counselling and courses designed to help people achieve their full employment potential, while our transition programs assist Australian Defence Force personnel move away from their current role and into civilian employment.
Our Brisbane office is located in the CBD, close to public transport and other amenities. Contact us or call 07 3162 2976.
Our Brisbane office offers a range of one-to-one outplacement programs to suit individuals' and organisations' needs and can tailor our services to your budget. Options include:
- Support following redundancy
- Career assessment
- Career coaching
- Job search strategies and tools
- Resumes, application forms, cover letters and selection criteria
- Interview tips and coaching, including simulated interviews
- Up-to-date, in-depth advice on current job markets and recruitment trends
- Executive outplacement services
- Notification training.
Read more about outplacement services for individuals and groups.
ADF career transition programs
If you are a member of the Australian Defence Force and posted in the Brisbane region or elsewhere in Queensland, we can support you in your move to the civilian workforce. Our defence career transition services provide practical support and and equip you with a comprehensive toolkit for finding a new role outside of the Army, Navy or Airforce. Specialist coaches will work with you to:
- Identify a potential career direction
- Create effective personal marketing materials, such as resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles
- Pinpoint your key transferable skills
- Develop networking skills to access job opportunities
- Identify recruiters and potential employers in your field of interest
- Develop job interview and presentation skills.
Find out more about our ADF transition programs or call 07 3162 2976.
If you're unsure about your future career direction or want help with your job search, our Brisbane office offers a range of services that can be tailored to your needs. Options include:
- Career assessment to identify careers that best suit your interests, values and personality
- Tailored career advice
- Feedback on resumes, application forms, cover letters and selection criteria
- Job search tools, including tips on networking, where to find job opportunities, and interview skills.
We can also develop a professional resume and cover letter that increase your chances of being asked to interview for your dream job. Prices start from $75.