Our practical and supportive outplacement services for individuals provide one-to-one career transition assistance to your employees seeking their next role following redundancy. Companies can choose from flexible support options ranging from a single session through to 12 month programs.
Outplacement support Australia-wide
We have experienced outplacement consultants across Australia, including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra, providing expert redundancy support and career coaching. As well as job search advice, they offer up-to-date information on the employment market and industry contacts.
Our track record
Whether they are looking for a similar job, change of profession or to set up their own company, and whatever their career level, role or industry, our outplacement services for individuals provide employees with assistance matched to their unique needs and circumstances.
You can be confident your people will receive tailored individual outplacement support that assists them to achieve their goals.
More than 85 per cent of participants on our programs secure a new position within three months.
How we help
Every individual benefits from an initial discussion with their consultant about the program, their needs and key priorities. They receive targeted, in-depth assistance to develop strategies and skills for career management and job search. We ensure people market themselves effectively, identify potential job opportunities and present a professional resume to best represent their skills and experience.
Coaching can be delivered face-to-face or by telephone, email or online.
Individual outplacement programs
Our individual outplacement programs are based on our Careers in Motion career transition course. Key focus areas include:
- Coping with redundancy and change.
- Identifying personal values, professional skills and abilities to find a role right for them.
- Projecting strengths out in the job market through resumes, applications, cover letters and networking.
- Developing a job search strategy.
- Learning skills and tools to succeed at interviewing.
- Building a network of contacts to tap into the ‘hidden job market’.
We have four one-to-one outplacement programs to assist your employees’ career transition. These are suitable for all levels, from junior staff members to senior executives and managers.
Each coaching program lasts between one month to upwards of 12 months.
Our most popular (Silver) offers three months’ individual support including an introductory meeting and five one-to-one coaching sessions with their consultant.
The Platinum executive outplacement program provides long-term, senior-level support. This includes mentoring sessions, access to executive recruitment contacts and research and support services.
We can also create a specific career transition program to meet your organisation’s requirements and budget.
Intensive career coaching sessions
If you are looking for shorter options, our intensive career coaching sessions can provide assistance with:
- Resume writing skills.
These offer transitioning employees a kick-start to their job search.
How outplacement will benefit your employees
Our individual career transition support helps people:
- Refocus energy and take positive action towards their future.
- Manage financial and emotional impacts of job loss.
- Market skills and experience.
- Identify potential job opportunities.
- Present effectively at interviews.
Further information on outplacement services for individuals
Contact us to design a career transition solution suitable to your organisation. We will be happy to discuss all of our outplacement services for individuals and associated costs and provide a fully-costed proposal.
Our outplacement services case studies provide overviews of how:
- We have assisted companies undergoing restructures.
- Developed career transition programs to meet their requirements.
- Supported their employees in their search for new employment.
Articles and resources for HR managers and employers facing change. Includes advice on:
- Strategies for managing successful restructures and redundancy processes.
- Protecting your corporate brand and employer reputation.
- Supporting former employees and remaining staff impacted by redundancy.