Increase your chances of securing an interview for your ideal job.Talk to Glide Outplacement about our professional resume writing services. We also produce targeted cover letters, LinkedIn profiles and selection criteria.
Why a resume is important
Your resume, also known as a curriculum vitae (CV), is a key tool in your job search or career change. Often it is the only contact you have with a potential employer or recruiter, so it is important to make a great first impression. As the average employer spends only seconds looking at it, you need to quickly capture their interest.
A well-crafted CV is a summary of your work experience, skills, abilities and achievements, and your education and training. It demonstrates how you match up with a job's requirements and highlights your suitability for the role.
It is not:
- Your 10-minute life story.
- A collection of job descriptions or duty statements.
- A lengthy autobiographical statement.
- Pages and pages of irrelevant detail.
Don't forget keywords
Most organisations use recruiting management software to select candidates for job interviews. The software uses keywords to scan resumes and cover letters for suitable candidates. We ensure your resume contains the keywords prospective employers are looking for, to help you get shortlisted.
Why invest in professional resume writing services?
A professionally-written resume will increase the likelihood of you securing an interview for your ideal job. How?
- Our resume writers can identify and communicate your experience, skills and achievements.
- It will market what you have to offer in a way that interests employers and encourages them to find out more about you.
- Without the help of an experienced editor and proof reader, it's easy to make a mistake that could see you being rejected immediately.
- Delegating the writing process to a resume writer will save you time, energy and effort.
- In a competitive job market, it will help you stand out from possibly hundreds of other job seekers applying for the same role.
"Very impressed with their professionalism, efficiency and quality of work. Just received my final documents today and look forward to putting my resume out there. Fingers crossed!" Matthew Millard
Our team of professional writers are familiar with the recruitment process. They know what employers look for and what elements get people invited to job interviews.
We will identify the keywords to ensure you show up in search results. Our writers look at job requirements, your skills and abilities, and your experience and incorporate them back into your CV. We also include keywords in cover letters. If your cover letter is screened, this will increase your chance of being selected for interview.
Resume enquiry form
Boost your job search today
It's easy to buy a resume, cover letter, selection criteria or LinkedIn profile using our secure online shop.
Free resume assessment
If you're not getting job interviews, maybe your resume isn't up to the job.
- Do you want to move into a new job or industry?
- Is it your first professional position, and you don't know what to include?
- Perhaps you have been made redundant or unemployed for a time, or returning to work after paternal leave, and you're not sure how to explain this.
- Maybe you think you have a good resume but you're not sure and would like a professional opinion.
Send it to Glide Outplacement for a free assessment. There is no obligation to buy one of our services after you receive the free assessment.
Email a current version as a Microsoft Word document. In the subject line put 'Free resume assessment'. Tell us in the email about what type of job you're seeking and/or a link to a job advertisement.