Finding a new job can be a frustrating and challenging process. Job search coaching and interview training with Glide Outplacement can help you secure a position in your chosen field. We provide coaching throughout Australia either online, over the phone and in person (Brisbane, Sydney and Perth). Call 1300 911 131 for a free, no obligation discussion to find out how we can assist you, or contact us using our online enquiry form.
How job search coaching can help you
Job search coaching is ideal if you know what role or career you want but have lost your confidence after applying for dozens of positions. Or perhaps you have been pipped at the post at interviews or are not getting interviews at all?
Learn about the latest tools and techniques to find your ideal role in a competitive employment market. Discover how to develop an action plan and conduct an effective personal marketing campaign.
Our coaches will help you to market yourself effectively to potential employers while introducing you to a range of methods to tap into advertised roles and uncover the hidden (unadvertised) opportunities.
We have a team of expert employment consultants, with experience across numerous industries and significant knowledge of the latest recruitment trends. They will work with you to tailor your personal marketing approach and differentiate you from other candidates.
In addition, they can put you in touch with recruiters and employers looking for candidates like you.
Fast track to success
We offer job search coaching packages suitable for if you just need a kick-start to finding a new role or prefer to have a partner every step of the way. They include personalised one-to-one consultations and training sessions.
Before your program commences, your consultant will ask you to send your resume, LinkedIn profile (if you have one) and examples of positions you have applied for or wish to apply for.
Job Search KickStart
Are you finding it difficult to secure a position in your chosen field? Our one-to-one job search coaching will show you how to get your ideal role, even in a competitive market. Your consultant will show you how to:
- Build an online profile and use social media as part of your job search.
- Identify both advertised and unadvertised opportunities.
- Market yourself effectively in job interviews.
- Use the latest tools and techniques.
Receive useful feedback on your resume, cover letter, application forms and selection criteria.
Strategic Job Searching
Are you unhappy with your job search so far? Talk with one of our coaches about what has and hasn’t worked and discuss future direction and best options .
This customised one-to-one coaching program will help you penetrate the market and increase your odds of securing employment in the shortest possible timeframe. Your consultant will provide a range of strategic approaches to secure your ideal role.
Depending on your needs, this can include support to:
- Review your actions to date.
- Learn how to conduct an effective job search campaign.
- Develop a customised strategy and action plan to secure your next role.
- Discover how to build an online profile and use social media to identify opportunities.
- Create an effective resume and cover letter tailored to your target role.
- Receive useful feedback on application forms and selection criteria.
- Find out about the hidden job market and how you can access it.
- Learn networking strategies to leverage your options.
- Research and connect with recruiters specialising in your field.
- Learn how to market yourself effectively in job interviews.
After you’ve completed the program, you will be ready to implement your personal action plan to access opportunities and maximise your job search efforts.
Job Interview Coaching
Do you have an upcoming interview? We can help you to be better prepared, improve your confidence and overcome nerves.
If you want to stand out from the competition, our job interview coaching can provide you with skills and techniques to impress interviewers and get you noticed.
Our interview coaches have extensive experience of recruiting and hiring for a range of industries and professions. They have up-to-date knowledge of the latest employment trends and recruitment practices, such as behavioural-based interviewing techniques.
We provide customised training that can help you to:
- Prepare for interviews and make a great first impression.
- Overcome nerves and build your confidence.
- Connect with the interviewer and sell yourself effectively.
- Answer common interview questions, including behavioural-based questions.
- Negotiate a salary package.
During your training session, your interview coach will conduct a practice interview – with questions tailored to the job you are applying for – and provide you with feedback and areas for improvement.
Career coaching and development
Whether you’re choosing your first job, looking for a career change or want to explore your training options, Glide Outplacement’s career coaching programs provide professional employment advice and guidance.
We work with students and graduates, job seekers, people returning to work, executives and outplacement clients.
How do I get started?
To book one of our job search and interview training courses or find out more, please complete our online enquiry form.