Glide Outplacement’s personal marketing package provides you with a range of well-written, informative career marketing documents to boost your job search and help you quickly find a new role.
Why use a personal marketing package?
Many job seekers find it a challenge to write effective resumes, never mind the various cover letters and other materials they need for a job search.
However, to stand out from the crowd and catch the attention of the reader (whether that’s a person or a computer using resume-scanning software), you need a high quality resume, cover letter and social media profile that make a powerful and targeted first impression.
Our personal marketing package is a cost-effective way to ensure you have all the tools to propel your job search.
Effective job search materials
The personal marketing package comprises a range of materials, based on the latest recruitment tactics, designed to catch and hold the attention of the reader. They will promote your values and convey what differentiates you from the competition, demonstrating how you are the best candidate for the job.
The documents share a consistent voice to reflect your individual brand. All written materials include target keywords and search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques to capture online job and networking opportunities.
Our experienced, trained consultants work one-to-one with you to understand your career history, achievements and future goals. Together you will identify and draw out your skills and experience. This builds a body of information to create effective personal marketing materials with maximum impact to support you in your search and help you secure a new role fast.
A self-marketing toolkit
The personal marketing package includes:
- A personal consultation with a job search coach.
- A professionally written resume.
- Cover letters that can be tailored for specific purposes, for example:
- For targeting the hidden job market
- For responding to advertised roles
- To secure networking meetings
- To thank contacts for their help.
- A professionally developed (or re-developed and improved) LinkedIn profile for online networking.
- A compelling 30-second ‘elevator pitch’ that sells your unique value proposition, for use at networking events and as a lead-in to conversations.
- A personal marketing plan.
For more information, contact Glide Outplacement using our online contact form or call 1300 911 131.