Listed below are the most common resume writing services questions we receive from our clients. If you can’t find an answer to your query then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How much do you charge?
I am not sure which resume writing service I require. How can I find out?
You can do one of the following.
- Review our resume writing services page.
- Send us a copy of your current resume (if you don’t have one, provide a summary of your working history), an idea of the types of jobs you want to apply for and/or sample job ads. We will get back in touch with you with a recommendation for which service to purchase.
- Call us on 1300 911 131 and speak to a consultant about which service best suits your requirements.
Do you just write resumes?
No. We also write cover letters, LinkedIn profiles and selection criteria. Other options include career development programs, retirement planning, job interview coaching and ADF resume writing and career transition services.
What payment methods do you offer?
Payment options include:
- Credit cards (via a secure payment gateway)
- Personal or bank cheque
- Australia Post money order
- Bank deposit/
What currency are your services quoted in?
Is your website secure?
Yes, all payment processing is handled offsite by PayPal. We do not hold credit card information or payment information.
What happens after I make a purchase?
What areas do you service?
Why are there cheaper resume services?
Are you an Australian company?
Yes, Glide Outplacement is an Australian company. Our headquarters are in Brisbane.
Do you outsource the work?
What makes Glide Outplacement different from other resume writing services?
Our resume writers are experienced professionals with extensive knowledge of the current job market and how the recruitment process works. Glide Outplacement has a proven track record of helping people find the right job, fast.