An experienced outplacement partner will ensure your transitioning employees receive expert support and advice. We have more than 20 years’ experience in providing outplacement services to clients from both the private and public sectors.
Supporting our outplacement clients
We work with organisations in the private, public and not for profit sectors to provide outplacement services during organisational change. Our outplacement consultants proactively help exiting employees following redundancies, enabling them to manage their career transition and find their next role.
We also reassure remaining staff, clarifying organisational objectives and identifying personal goals to improve motivation, increase productivity and support retention.
Outplacement clients and individuals that we have worked with have come from a range of industries, including:
|Construction||IT and technology|
|Defence||Mining and resources|
|Food and beverages||Telecommunications|
Suitable for all employees
- Recent graduates wanting advice on employment options.
- Individuals seeking a new job following redundancy.
- People considering studying or professional training.
- Individuals re-entering the workforce after a career break or parental leave.
- Individuals considering retirement options including encore careers.
- Executives searching for senior manager roles.
- Groups of employees following large scale redundancies.
Other client services
Our career coaching programs provide career development support and guidance to help people find their deal role. Our coaches offer counselling to help a range of situations: whether you plan to start your professional career, improve your current job or make a complete career change.
We also offer professional resume writing services, including interview winning resumes, cover letters, selection criteria and LinkedIn profiles.
Call 1800 911 131 for further information or get in touch online.