Glide Outplacement provides a range of outplacement services, programs and career services to clients and individuals from both the private and public sectors. Our team is available across Australia, in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide or regional locations.
How we support our clients
We work with organisations to provide expert outplacement advice and ongoing career transition support during organisational change. Our outplacement consultants proactively help exiting employees following redundancies, enabling them to manage their career transition and find their next role. We also reassure remaining staff, clarifying organisational objectives and identifying personal goals to improve motivation, increase productivity and support retention.
Our career coaching programs provide career development support and guidance to help people find their deal role, whether you plan to start your professional career, improve your current job or make a complete career change.
We also offer professional resume writing services, including interview winning resumes, cover letters, selection criteria and LinkedIn profiles.
Clients and individuals that we have worked with have come from a range of industries, including:
|Construction||IT and technology|
|Defence||Mining and resources|
|Food and beverages||Telecommunications|
- Graduates wanting advice on employment options.
- Individuals seeking a job or career change.
- People considering studying or professional training.
- Individuals re-entering the workforce after a career break, parental leave or redundancy.
- People wishing to achieve promotion or improve their work performance.
- Individuals considering retirement.
Contact us for further information.