Our Canberra career counselling and career coaching service is designed to help you find a different role in your industry, move sector, change direction completely or work for yourself. We can support you every step of the way.
Whether you’re a graduate who wants to start working, or you’ve been employed for a few years and want to improve your current job or make a complete change, coaching can give you the support and guidance to find your ideal role, better manage your current role or secure a promotion.
Our expert Canberra career coaches and career advisors draw on extensive experience in their field and in-depth knowledge of the latest Australian employment and job market trends. We have partnered with corporate and private clients from a wide range of industries in the ACT including government, law, accountancy, banking, financial services, publishing and the creative industries. Many of our clients come back to us after a few years when they are ready to make their next career move.
We can help you if you are:
- A student looking for advice on career and education options
- A university graduates wanting guidance on how to secure their first role
- Wanting to progress in your profession and fulfil your potential
- Hoping to change careers and need advice on finding a new direction
- A job seeker looking for help to secure your next role
- A mature worker considering retirement
- Exploring different avenues such as self-employment and consultancy options.
Canberra career coaches
Based in Canberra at 490 Northbourne Avenue, Dickson, our team of specialist consultants can assist you to a new phase of your career. We provide counselling and career coaching services via phone and online, or in person at various locations within Canberra and the ACT.
Your coach can help you to:
- Identify roles best suited to your interests, values and personality.
- Develop personal marketing documents, including resumes, application forms, cover letters and selection criteria.
- Network and find ‘hidden’ employment opportunities.
- Improve your interview skills.
- Negotiate a salary increase.
- Gain promotion.
- Manage a variety of workplace scenarios.
Before starting your program, you will discuss with your counsellor what your goals are and what you are hoping to achieve from coaching. We will then prepare a customised program for you, tailored to suit your individual needs.
Whether you are looking to change careers or are just interested to know which jobs suit you best, our Canberra career advisors can help! Whatever field you are in and whatever challenges you are facing, we will tailor our approach to fit you.
Please note: We also provide career counselling services in other locations across Australia.
Career coaching programs
Discover the differences between our career coaching programs to determine which one is best for your needs.
Find out more about the career coaching programs our Canberra career counselling service provides.
Job search programs
We can provide proven and cost-effective job search advice to help you secure your next role.
Read more about the job search support our Canberra career counselling service provides.