Glide Outplacement’s career coaching programs can help you discover your professional passions, move forward at work and achieve your full employment potential.
Why use career coaching?
- You no longer feel motivated and inspired by your work.
- You’re looking for a fresh start.
- You missed out on a promotion or didn’t get the pay rise you felt you deserved.
- You need advice for dealing with a difficult manager, an unproductive team or an unpleasant work environment.
- You want to learn skills to help you in a new management role.
- You know what job you want but have lost your confidence after applying for dozens of roles.
- You have been unsuccessful at interviews or are not getting interviews at all.
Popular career coaching programs
Job search programs
Our coaches will help you to market yourself effectively to potential employers and differentiate you from other candidates. They can introduce you to a range of methods to tap into advertised roles and uncover hidden (unadvertised) opportunities. Our job search coaching packages are suitable whether you need a kick-start to finding a new role or want to have a partner every step of the way.
Job Searching Boost
Strategic Job Searching
Job Interview Coaching
Transition to retirement
Many people hope to continue working in some form or another post-retirement, either continuing in their existing career or choosing a new direction (also known as an ‘encore’ job).
Glide Outplacement offers personal and proven retirement career planning services to help you plan for successful and meaningful post-retirement.
These programs comply with the Australian Government’s Australian Blueprint for Career Development career management competency guidelines.
Who we work with
Our career coaching programs have been developed for people with little experience in the workforce through to senior level managers and executives.
- Graduates looking for advice on employment options.
- People considering a job change.
- Individuals interested in post-graduate study or professional training.
- People re-entering the workplace after a break or redundancy.
- Managers looking to move up to executive level.
- People considering retirement.
We have a team of expert career coaches with in-depth knowledge of a wide range of occupations and extensive experience across a variety of industries.
They will provide you with independent advice on your employment options, including training and course options.
Call 1300 911 131 for a free, no obligation discussion or contact us.online.