Group outplacement services provide effective career transition support when a number of people are affected by redundancy at the same time.
Our programs can combine one-to-one support with group training sessions. We also run group outplacement workshops on resume writing, job search strategies, networking and interview techniques.
Tailored group outplacement services
With services suitable for all levels of employees, from senior executives through to staff on the ‘shop floor’, we can tailor group outplacement support to suit your organisation’s requirements.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a wealth of experience across a variety of industries.
They will provide your people with practical redundancy help, professional job search advice and up-to-date information on the current job market.
Cost-effective group outplacement programs
Our group outplacement programs help former employees effectively manage their job search. They discover how to best position themselves in the market, identify suitable work opportunities and present themselves effectively to employers.
In addition to one-to-one individual support, participants attend facilitated training sessions with their former colleagues. This group approach can be more cost effective for larger numbers of people.
Based on our career transition course Careers in Motion, the group outplacement programs cover:
- Coming to terms with redundancy.
- Clarifying personal values and identifying key skills to define career vision.
- Projecting strengths out in the job market through resumes, applications, letters and networking.
- Developing a job search strategy.
- Learning skills and tools to succeed at interviewing and negotiation, plus advice on starting a new job.
Group outplacement workshops
We also offer workshops tailored to your organisation’s requirements and budget. They can be held over a half or full day for up to 10 individuals, on- or offsite, depending on your needs.
During workshops, consultants facilitate enjoyable and confidence-building training on a range of career transition topics. Participants receive face-to-face coaching while also benefiting from peer support and the sharing of knowledge and experience.
At the end of a workshop people leave feeling more positive and enthusiastic. They also take away a toolkit of career information and skills to make their job search more successful.
Our most popular group outplacement workshops include:
We have experienced consultants across Australia. Our team can support individuals and companies based in cities and regional locations including:
- Queensland (QLD) – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and regional QLD.
- New South Wales (NSW) – Sydney, Newcastle and regional NSW.
- Victoria – Melbourne, Geelong and surrounding areas.
- Western Australia – Perth and regional WA.
- ACT – Canberra and surrounding areas.
- South Australia (SA) – Adelaide and regional SA.
- We also have an office in Auckland, New Zealand.
Find out more
We can design a group outplacement solution suitable to your organisation. Contact us to receive a fully-costed proposal or send us a message