Group outplacement provides effective career transition support when a number of people are affected by redundancy.
Our programs combine one-to-one support with group training sessions. We also run group outplacement workshops on resume writing, job search strategies, networking and interview techniques.
Tailored group outplacement
We can tailor support to suit your organisation’s requirements, for all levels of employees.
Our consultants are experts in their field with a wealth of experience across a variety of industries.They provide practical job search advice and up-to-date information on the current job market.
Cost-effective group outplacement
In addition to one-to-one support, participants attend facilitated sessions with their former colleagues. This group approach can be more cost effective for larger numbers of people.
Based on our career transition course Careers in Motion, the programs cover:
- Coming to terms with redundancy.
- Clarifying personal values and identifying key skills to define career vision.
- Projecting strengths out in the job market through resumes, applications, letters and networking.
- Developing a job search strategy.
- Learning skills and tools to succeed at interviewing and negotiation, plus advice on starting a new job.
Group outplacement workshops
We also offer half or full day workshops for up to 10 individuals, in which consultants facilitate training on career transition topics.
At the end of a workshop people leave feeling more positive and enthusiastic. They also take away a toolkit of career information and skills to make their job search more successful.
Our most popular group outplacement workshops include:
We have consultants across Australia. Our team can support individuals and companies based in cities and regional locations including:
- Queensland (QLD) – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and regional QLD.
- New South Wales (NSW) – Sydney, Newcastle and regional NSW.
- Victoria – Melbourne, Geelong and surrounding areas.
- Western Australia – Perth and regional WA.
- ACT – Canberra and surrounding areas.
- South Australia (SA) – Adelaide and regional SA.
- We also have an office in Auckland, New Zealand.
Find out more
We can design a group outplacement solution suitable to your organisation. Contact us to receive a fully-costed proposal or send us a message