Effective outplacement services, career coaching and resumes
If your company is restructuring, we can help your people move on quickly and confidently from redundancy.
Want a new job or to progress in your current role? Talk to our career coaches or resume writers about how to get results, fast.
With consultants in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide, we support individuals and organisations across Australia.
Call 1300 911 131 to find out more.
Helping companies and individuals
Our outplacement services support employees' career transition following redundancy and optimise their job search. We deliver individual, group and executive programs throughout Australia.
If you want to change jobs or get promoted, professional coaching will help you achieve your potential. Our career coaches work with people at every stage of their professional life.
Why choose Glide Outplacement?
Client reviews and testimonials
I would recommend Glide Outplacement to anyone seeking to improve themselves and to prepare themselves for their next career challenge.
Stuart Mackay, Training Specialist
I want to thank you for your coaching and friendship during my transition period after redundancy. Your expertise and guidance, all the way through from unemployment to being able to get a new position, was fantastic.
James, Account Manager
Latest blog posts
- When you’re looking for a new job, working with recruiters can be a great help to your search. Whether you want to find a part time summer job, temp role …
- Writing a job-winning resume is a challenge. You have a limited amount of space in which to promote yourself and your abilities, and typically just six seconds in which to …
- A career coach is similar to having a personal trainer, but instead of improving your fitness, career coaching can improve your professional health. Whether you want assistance to identify your …
Tools and resources
- Do you want to have more success with your job interviews? Glide Outplacement has written a comprehensive guide to job interviewing that will help you stand out from your competition and convince potential employers …
- Making people redundant will never be an easy or enjoyable process, but with a bit of forward planning and care it can at least be handled correctly and be as painless …
- It is commonly believed that non-compete clauses cannot be enforced as they run contrary to the public policy of providing a sufficient and trained labour force (see Section 106 of …