Glide Outplacement’s career coaching programs provide proven and cost-effective employment advice and development guidance.
Compare career coaching programs
A package of sessions to explore employment options and work performance. This career coaching program is ideal if you:
- Are unsure which direction to take with your job.
- Want advice on how to make a change.
- Want to evaluate your options eg training
- Are keen to improve your leadership skills.
Discuss your employment history, education, achievements and challenges with your career coach. Then discover what interests and motivates you, what things are important to you and what are not.
Assistance will depend on what you want and need. You can cover topics such as career options, strategic job search and personal marketing advice such as resume writing and interview coaching.
An in-depth career coaching program that includes help with:
- Exploring employment options.
- Discovering occupations that best suit you.
- Identifying transferable skills or training needs to address gaps.
- Taking steps towards a career transformation.
Discover what, when and how to take your chosen career in the direction you desire.
After an initial discussion with a career coach, you will complete a questionnaire to provide insight for making decisions. You will then undertake a comprehensive assessment of interests, personality, values, drivers, skills, training, occupations and more.
Finally, your career coach will work with you to develop a practical action plan.
Compare job search programs
Job Searching Boost
Job search coaching can help you to get your ideal role, even in a competitive market. Your consultant can show you how to:
- Build an online profile and use social media as part of your job search.
- Identify both advertised and unadvertised opportunities.
- Market yourself effectively in job interviews.
- Use the latest tools and techniques.
Strategic Job Searching
Unhappy with your job search? Talk with one of our coaches about what has and hasn’t worked, and discuss a future direction.
This custom program will help you penetrate the market and increase your odds of securing employment in the shortest possible time-frame. Gain strategic approaches to secure your ideal role. This could include:
- Effective job search campaigns.
- Customised strategy and action plan to secure your next role.
- Online profiles and using social media to identify opportunities.
- Resumes and cover letters targeted to roles.
- Feedback on application forms and selection criteria.
- Accessing the hidden job market.
- Networking strategies to leverage your options.
- Researching and connecting with specialist recruiters.
- Marketing yourself effectively in job interviews.
Job interview coaching
Job Interview Coaching
Do you have an upcoming interview? We can help you to be better prepared, improve your confidence and overcome nerves.
If you want to stand out from the competition, our job interview coaching can provide you with skills and techniques to impress interviewers and get you noticed.
Our career coaches have extensive experience of recruiting and hiring for a range of industries and professions. They have up-to-date knowledge of the latest employment trends and recruitment practices, such as behavioural-based interviewing techniques.
Training that can help you:
- Prepare for interviews and make a great first impression.
- Overcome nerves and build your confidence.
- Connect with the interviewer and sell yourself effectively.
- Answer common behavioural-based interview questions.
- Negotiate a salary package.
Your coach will conduct a practice interview – with questions tailored to the jobs you are applying for – and provide you with feedback and areas for improvement.
Expert career coaching programs
We have a team of expert coaches with in-depth knowledge of a wide range of occupations and extensive experience across a variety of industries. They will provide you with independent advice on your employment options, including training and course options.
These programs comply with the Australian Government’s Australian Blueprint for Career Development career management competency guidelines.
We work with students and graduates, job seekers, people returning to work, executives and outplacement clients.
Programs can be provided online, by phone or in person (depending on availability). We provide coaching throughout Australia. To book one of our programs or find out more, please call 1300 911 131 or send us a message.
Before your program commences, your consultant will ask you to send your resume, LinkedIn profile (if you have one) and examples of positions you have applied for or wish to apply for (if applicable).