Our practical and supportive individual outplacement services provide one-to-one career transition assistance to your employees, helping them find their next role following redundancy.
We have experienced outplacement consultants across Australia, including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra, providing expert redundancy support and career coaching.
As well as job search advice, they offer up-to-date information on the employment market and industry contacts.
Our track record
Whether they are looking for a similar job, change of profession or to set up their own company, and whatever their career level, role or industry, our individual outplacement services provide employees with assistance matched to their unique needs and circumstances.
You can be confident your people will receive tailored career transition support that assists them to achieve their employment goals.
More than 85 per cent of participants on our programs secure a new position within three months.
Individual outplacement programs
Our individual outplacement services are based on our Careers in Motion career transition course.
Key focus areas include:
- Coping with redundancy and change, and take positive action towards their future.
- Identifying personal values, professional skills and abilities to find a role right for them.
- Marketing their skills and experience through resumes, applications, cover letters and networking.
- Developing a job search strategy to identify potential opportunities.
- Learning skills and tools to succeed at interviewing.
- Building a network of contacts to tap into the ‘hidden job market’.
We have four one-to-one outplacement programs to assist your employees’ career transition. These are suitable for all levels, from junior staff members to senior executives and managers.
Programs last between one month to upwards of 12 months. Coaching can be delivered face-to-face or by telephone, email or online.
Our most popular (Silver) offers three months’ individual support including an introductory consultation and five one-to-one coaching sessions with their consultant.
The Platinum executive outplacement program provides long-term, senior-level support. This includes mentoring sessions, access to executive recruitment contacts and research and support services.
Every participant benefits from an initial discussion with their consultant about their career transition, their needs and key priorities. They receive targeted, in-depth assistance to develop strategies and skills for career management and job search.
We ensure people market themselves effectively, identify potential job opportunities and present a professional resume to best represent their skills and experience.
We can also create a specific career transition program to meet your organisation’s requirements and budget.
Further information on individual outplacement services
Contact our Brisbane Head Office on 1300 911 131 or via online form to find out more about our outplacement services and associated costs, and to receive a fully-costed proposal.
Our individual outplacement services case studies provide overviews of how we have:
- Assisted companies undergoing redundancy processes.
- Developed career transition programs to meet their requirements.
- Supported their employees in their search for new employment.
Articles and resources for HR managers and employers. Includes advice on:
- Strategies for managing successful restructures and redundancy processes.
- Protecting your corporate brand and employer reputation.
- Supporting former employees and remaining staff impacted by redundancy.