Our practical and supportive individual outplacement services provide one-to-one career transition assistance to your employees following redundancy.
With experienced outplacement consultants across Australia and New Zealand, we can support individuals and companies based in cities and regional locations including:
- Queensland (QLD) – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and regional QLD
- New South Wales (NSW) – Sydney, Newcastle and regional NSW
- Victoria – Melbourne, Geelong and surrounding areas
- Western Australia – Perth and regional WA
- ACT – Canberra and surrounding areas
- South Australia (SA) – Adelaide and regional SA
- NZ – Auckland
Our team provides expert redundancy support and career coaching.
As well as job search advice, our career counsellors offer up-to-date information on the employment market and industry contacts.
Career transition track record
You can be confident your people will receive tailored career transition support to achieve their employment goals.
More than 85 per cent of participants on our programs secure a new position within three months.
Tailored career advice
Our individual outplacement services provide employees with assistance matched to their unique needs and circumstances.
Every participant benefits from an initial discussion with their consultant about their career transition, needs and priorities.
They receive targeted assistance to develop strategies and skills for career management and job search.
We ensure people market themselves effectively, identify job opportunities and present a professional resume to best represent their skills and experience.
Individual outplacement programs
Our individual outplacement services are based on our Careers in Motion career transition course.
Key focus areas include:
- Coping with redundancy and change.
- Identifying personal values, professional skills and abilities to find the right role.
- Marketing skills and experience through resumes, applications, cover letters and networking.
- Developing a job search strategy to identify opportunities.
- Learning skills and tools to succeed at interviewing.
- Building a network of contacts to tap into the ‘hidden job market’.
Five levels of support
We have five one-to-one outplacement programs to assist your employees’ career transition. These are suitable for all levels, from junior staff to managers. Our executive outplacement program provides senior-level support.
We can also create a specific career transition program to meet your organisation’s requirements and budget.
Further information on outplacement services
Contact our Brisbane Head Office on 1300 911 131 or via online form to find out more about our outplacement services and associated costs, and to receive a fully-costed proposal.
Individual outplacement services case studies on how we have:
- Assisted companies undergoing redundancy processes.
- Developed career transition programs to meet their requirements.
- Supported employees to find new employment.
Articles and resources for HR managers and employers including:
- Managing redundancy processes.
- Protecting corporate brand and employer reputation.
- Supporting former employees and remaining staff impacted by redundancy.