Our practical and supportive individual outplacement services provide one-to-one career transition assistance to your employees following redundancy.
With experienced outplacement consultants across Australia and New Zealand, we can support individuals and companies based in cities and regional locations including:
- Queensland (QLD) – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and regional QLD.
- New South Wales (NSW) – Sydney, Newcastle and regional NSW.
- Victoria – Melbourne, Geelong and surrounding areas.
- Western Australia – Perth and regional WA.
- ACT – Canberra and surrounding areas.
- South Australia (SA) – Adelaide and regional SA.
- NZ – Auckland.
Our team provides expert redundancy support and career coaching. As well as job search advice, we offer up-to-date information on the employment market and industry contacts.
Career transition track record
More than 85 per cent of participants on our programs secure a new position within three months.
We provide people with assistance matched to their unique needs and circumstances. Every participant benefits from an initial discussion with their consultant about their needs and priorities.
They receive targeted assistance to develop strategies and skills for career transition and job search. We ensure people market themselves effectively, identify job opportunities and present a professional resume to best represent their skills and experience.
Individual outplacement programs
Our individual outplacement services are based on our Careers in Motion career transition course.
Key focus areas include:
- Coping with redundancy and change.
- Identifying personal values, professional skills and abilities to find the right role.
- Marketing skills and experience through resumes, applications, cover letters and networking.
- Developing a job search strategy to identify opportunities.
- Learning skills and tools to succeed at interviewing.
- Building a network of contacts to tap into the ‘hidden job market’.
Five levels of support
We have five one-to-one outplacement programs to assist your employees’ career transition. These are suitable for all levels, from junior staff to managers. Our executive outplacement program provides senior-level support.
We can also develop a program to meet your organisation’s requirements and budget.
Contact our Brisbane Head Office on 1300 911 131 or online form to find out more about our outplacement services and associated costs, and to receive a fully-costed proposal.