How much does outplacement cost? It depends on a company’s specific requirements and the needs of impacted employees.
With every client, we focus on the individual and support them to achieve their specific career goals.
Our cost-effective support recognises the unique challenges each person faces.
Call 1300 911 131 for a no obligation, free discussion.
Determining the cost of outplacement
We offer flexible outplacement support tailored to individuals, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach with a universal flat fee.
Before every assignment, we discuss with each client what their organisation wants to offer their employees and provide a tailored proposal and affordable fee structure based on this. There are no additional costs associated with our fees.
Some of the variables we take into consideration when calculating price include:
- How many employees are affected by redundancy? There is no minimum number required.
- The level of support they need.
- When they want to start a program – we offer the option to place a hold on commencing services until the individual is ready to start.
Quality service at every level
Whatever position someone holds within a company, we provide the same high quality of service.
Personal connection is vital to successful coaching. We aim to match individuals with an outplacement consultant that best suits them. Our experience has found that people get more out of a program if they feel they can trust their consultant and work well with them.
We focus on quickly helping people to identify and secure their next career opportunity. From the start of a program we can begin to assess their personal brand and how they are positioned in the job market. This enables our professional resume writers to produce effective resumes and cover letters, enabling individuals to promptly begin applying for relevant roles.
Our consultants can also develop LinkedIn profiles and provide proven networking advice, which have also been found to greatly speed-up the job search process
Can you afford outplacement?
When a company is reducing costs, it can seem counter-intuitive to spend money on helping people who are losing their jobs. However outplacement is a way for organisations to live their values and ensure their people thrive in uncertain times.
If an individual declines our support, we do not charge their former employer. There is no fee charged.
Cheap outplacement v effective outplacement
Cheaper programs provided by recruitment agencies often miss out on the value-for-money offerings of a quality specialist provider such as:
- Experienced outplacement consultants with significant industry and local job market knowledge.
- A range of outplacement services.
- Indepth, personalised care and attention – we don’t use software and templates to replace one-to-one support with a human being.
- A broad library of resources and materials.
- An extensive network of recruitment and HR managers.
- Follow-up with participants.
- Feedback to clients.