Our Sydney career counselling and career coaching service is designed to help you discover what interests you professionally, move forward in your work and achieve your employment goals. Our best practice advice and practical tools will give you the confidence to find a path that is right for you.
Whether you’re a graduate who wants to start working, or you’ve been employed for a few years and want to improve your current job or make a complete change, coaching can give you the support and guidance to find your ideal role, better manage your current role or secure a promotion.
Our expert Sydney career coaches and career advisors draw on extensive experience in their field and in-depth knowledge of the latest Australian employment and job market trends. We have partnered with corporate and private clients from a wide range of sectors in NSW including government, law, accountancy, banking, financial services, publishing and the creative industries. Many of our clients come back to us after a few years when they are ready to make their next career move.
We work with a range of people including:
- Students wanting advice on career and education options
- University graduates who want advice on how to secure their first role
- People wanting to progress in their profession and fulfil their potential
- People wanting to change careers and who need advice on finding a new direction
- Job seekers looking for help to secure their next role
- Mature workers considering retirement
- People exploring different avenues such as self-employment and consultancy options.
Sydney career coaches
Based in the Sydney CBD at 5/131 York Street, our team of specialist consultants can assist you to a new phase of your career. We provide counselling and career coaching services via phone and online, or in person at various locations including Sydney CBD and Newcastle.
Your coach can help you to:
- Identify roles best suited to your interests, values and personality.
- Develop personal marketing documents, including resumes, application forms, cover letters and selection criteria.
- Network and find ‘hidden’ employment opportunities.
- Improve your interview skills.
- Negotiate a salary increase.
- Gain promotion.
- Manage a variety of workplace scenarios.
Before starting your program, you will discuss with your counsellor what your goals are and what you are hoping to achieve from coaching.
Whether you are looking to change careers or are just interested to know which jobs suit you best, our NSW career advisors can help! We will start by identifying your goals for the program and the outcomes you are looking to achieve. We will then prepare a customised program for you, tailored to suit your individual needs.
Please note: We also provide career counselling services in other locations across Australia.
Career coaching programs
Discover the differences between our career coaching programs to determine which one is best for your needs.
Find out more about the career coaching programs our Sydney career counselling service provides.
Job search programs
We can provide proven and cost-effective job search advice to help you secure your next role.
Read more about the job search support our Sydney career counselling service provides.