Glide Outplacement’s career coaching programs and job search services are designed to help you discover your work interests and passions, move forward in your work and achieve your full employment potential. We can put you on the fast-track to fulfilling your professional goals, while achieving your personal goals. Discover your strengths and interests and match them to the job market so you end up with a career you truly love.
We provide career coaching services throughout Australia either online, over the phone and in person (Brisbane). Call 07 3162 2976 for a free, no obligation discussion to find out how we can assist you, or use our online enquiry form.
Why use career coaching?
Whether you want to start a career, improve your current job or make a complete change, our career coaching programs can give you the support and guidance to find your ideal role. We will work with you to help you discover your passion, makes changes in your career and achieve your full potential.
Here are some reasons why you might find coaching for your career useful.
- You no longer feel motivated and inspired by your work.
- You’re looking for a fresh start.
- You missed out on a promotion or didn’t get the pay rise you felt you deserved.
- You need advice for dealing with a difficult manager, an unproductive team or an unpleasant work environment.
- You want to learn skills to help you in a new management role.
Our most popular career coaching programs
Who do we work with?
Our career coaching programs have been developed for people with little experience in the workforce through to senior level managers and executives, including:
- Graduates looking for advice on employment options
- People considering a job or career change
- Individuals interested in post-graduate study or professional training
- People re-entering the workplace after a break or redundancy
- Managers looking to move up to executive level
- People considering retirement.
Job search advice
Do you know what job you want but have lost your confidence after applying for dozens of roles, have been unsuccessful at interviews or are not getting interviews at all? Our career coaches can provide valuable job search advice to help you secure your next role.